Tom Patrick Coker, MD was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Coker attended the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville where he earned his undergraduate degree and earned his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock. His internship and residency were completed at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. Dr. Coker served his orthopaedic residency at the Campbell Clinic in Memphis. He joined the clinic in 1989 and practices in Fayetteville. His special interests include trauma, total joints and sports medicine.
Dr. Coker's Educational Links
- BS, University of Arkansas, 1980
- MD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1984
- Internship & General Surgery Residency
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1984-1985
- Campbell Clinic, 1985-1989
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery