Jason Pleimann, MD was born in St. Louis, Missouri, and grew up in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Dr. Pleimann attended the University of Kansas where he earned his undergraduate degree and attended medical school at the University of Kansas Medical School in Kansas City, Kansas. His internship and residency was completed at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. He completed his foot and ankle surgery fellowship at Miller Orthopaedic Clinic in Charlotte, North Carolina. He joined Ozark Orthopaedics in 2002 and practices at the Fayetteville clinic. His special interests include arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle, trauma, and fracture surgery and sports medicine.
Dr. Pleimann's Educational Links
- BS, University of Kansas, 1992
- MD, University of Kansas School of Medicine, 1996
- Internship & Residency
- Carolinas Medical Center, 1996-2001
- Miller Orthopaedic Clinic, Charlotte, NC, 2001-2002
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery