Michael A. Griffey, MD is a Fayetteville, Arkansas, native. Dr. Griffey received his undergraduate degree in microbiology from the University of Arkansas, and his medical degree from the University of Arkansas College of Medicine. Dr. Griffey completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, and also completed a Pediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship at Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard in Boston, Massachusetts. He joined the clinic in 2004 and practices in Rogers. Dr. Griffey specializes in pediatric orthopaedics in addition to a wide variety of orthopaedic conditions & sports injuries.
Dr. Griffey's Educational Links
- BS, University of Arkansas, 1994
- MD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1998
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1998-1999
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1999-2003
- Boston's Children's Hospital/Harvard, 2003-2004