Scott S. Cooper, MD was born in Beaufort, South Carolina, and grew up in Harrisburg, Arkansas. Dr. Cooper attended Southern Methodist University in Texas where he earned his undergraduate degree and earned his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock. His internship and residency were completed at the University of Tennessee/Campbell Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee. He joined the clinic in 1996 and practices in Rogers. His special interests include general orthopaedics, sports medicine, and foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Cooper's Educational Links
- BA, Southern Methodist University, 1987
- MD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1991
- University of Tennessee, Memphis, 1991-1992
- Campbell Clinic, Memphis, 1992-1996
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery