R. Bryan Benafield, Jr., MD was born in Conway, Arkansas. Dr. Benafield attended Hendrix College where he earned his undergraduate degree and attended medical school at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. His internship and residency were completed at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He completed a hand and upper extremity surgery fellowship at California Pacific Hospital in San Francisco, California. He joined the clinic in 2000 and practices at the Fayetteville clinic. His special interests include hand and upper extremity surgery, trauma and fracture surgery and sports medicine.
Dr. Benafield's Educational Links
- BA, Hendrix College, 1990
- MD, Vanderbilt University, 1994
- Emory University 1994-1999
- California Pacific Hospital, 1999-2000
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery